All hair and skin types
How to use
- As spot treatment for acne: Dab a drop of tea tree oil on pimple. [It may sting a little]
- With hair oil: Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with any carrier oil (e.g- Asteria coconut/ almond/ olive oil) and massage on scalp. Wash off with shampoo.
- With hair pack: Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with Asteria amlaki powder, henna powder, methi powder, yogurt (for oily hair) or mayonnaise (for dry hair) into a thick paste. Cover whole hair with the hair pack. For best results put on a shower cap so that hair pack can work well. Keep for 30-40 minutes and then wash off with shampoo.
- With face pack for skin: Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your favorite face mask. Leave it on till it dries and then wash off.
- With moisturizer for skin: Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your favorite moisturizer and apply on face.
Tea tree leaves.
Store in a dry, cool place away from sunlight in a dark bottle.
Best before 36 months from production date. Accurate date mentioned on product labels.
- On larger surface area must be used in conjunct with career oil
- Little tingling/ stinging is normal but refrain from using if product burns on skin
- For external use only
- Not for ingestion
- Do a patch test before using any new product.
- Do not use contaminated utensils/ tools inside the bottle
- Keep away from children
- Do not put inside eye. In case it gets inside the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water