Cocos nucifera (coconut)
All skin & hair types
How to use
- As hair oil: Apply and massage on to the scalp. Spread evenly along the lengths of hair. Use 3-4 times a week and keep overnight for best results or for at least 2 hours. Wash off with shampoo.
- As moisturizer: Apply gently all over the body, with special attention to severely dry areas, slowly massaging it in. Best used after bathing when your skin is most receptive to hydration
- As makeup remover: Take some coconut oil on cotton pad and wipe off makeup easily
Best before 12 months from production date.
Please note, product will not expire after this period if preserved well. Product is usable as long as color, texture, smell remain intact. If there is any change in the color/ texture/ smell please refrain from using and discard.
- Store in a dry, well-lit place in airtight container away from moisture.
- Do not store in bathroom or any humid, shady, dark place
- Can be stored in normal refrigerator
- For longevity you may put a bay leaf in the container
- Do not put in wet hand/spoon/spatula to take out product. Only use dry hand/spoon/spatula to take out desired amount of powder in mixing bowl and then use
- For external use only
- Not for ingestion
- Do a patch test before using any new product.
- Do not use contaminated utensils/ tools inside the jar
- Keep away from children
- Do not put inside eye. In case it gets inside the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water