All hair and skin types
How to use
- With hair oil: Mix mehedi powder with any carrier oil (e.g- Asteria coconut/ almond/ olive oil) and massage on scalp. Keep for 2-4 hours and wash off with shampoo.
- As hair pack: Mix mehedi powder with Asteria amlaki powder, methi powder, yogurt (for oily hair) or mayonnaise (for dry hair) into a thick paste. Cover whole hair with the hair pack. For best results put on a shower cap so that hair pack can work well. Keep for 30-40 minutes and then wash off with shampoo.
- For hair color: Mix mehedi powder and ground coffee/ tea liquor to make a thick paste. Let it sit for 2 hours. Apply on whole hair for a natural brown hair color. Leave it on for 30-40 minutes and then wash off with shampoo.
- For henna design: Mix mehedi powder with water to make thick paste. Apply on your desired body part to create designs. [Please note: Our henna powder is completely natural and no color additives are used. Hence, the outcome will be light brown like it is supposed to be and not dark maroon like store bought henna]
Dried mehedi leaves. No chemical preservatives are used.
Best before 6 months from production date.
Please note, product will not expire after this period if preserved well. Product is usable as long as color, texture, smell remain intact like any other herb. If there is any change in the color/ texture/ smell please refrain from using and discard.
- Store in a dry, well-lit place in airtight container away from moisture.
- Do not store in bathroom or any humid, shady, dark place
- Can be stored in normal refrigerator
- For longevity you may put a bay leaf in the container
- Do not put in wet hand/spoon/spatula to take out product. Only use dry hand/spoon/spatula to take out desired amount of powder in mixing bowl and then use
- For external use only
- Not for ingestion
- Do a patch test before using any new product.
- Do not use contaminated utensils/ tools inside the jar
- Keep away from children
- Do not put inside eye. In case it gets inside the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water