All skin types
How to use
- Use ideally in the evening, no more frequently than twice per week.
- Apply to clean, DRY skin and leave for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Notes: This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. The Ordinary recommends use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
12 M PAO
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Arginine, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Formulations are updated from time to time as part of brand’s commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time.
Transform skin with The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution; a powerful resurfacing treatment that acts as a ten-minute exfoliating facial to revitalise and tone.
The scientifically developed formula delivers a specified blend of 30% Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (Glycloic, Lactic, Tartaric and Citric) as well as 2% Beta Hydroxyl Salicylic Acid. The pair have been carefully pH balanced for optimum efficacy, working to deeply exfoliate the surface layer of skin, unclog pores, combat blemishes and visibly improve uneven textures.
Plant-derived Tasmanian Pepperberry helps reduce irritation associated with acid use, while a cross-polymer form of Hyaluronic Acid seeks to alleviate dryness and discomfort. Vitamin B5 encourages healing and antioxidant-rich Black Carrot tackles free radical damage.
Free from alcohol, oil, silicones and gluten. Vegan. Cruelty free.
- For external use only
- Do a patch test before using any new product.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.