Use of Platform
- Welcome to Asteria. Asteria provides website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at Asteria.
- By using Asteria Website and/or purchasing something from us, you agree that you have read, understand and consent to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”) mentioned hereafter, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. By accessing this Website, you also confirm if you do not understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions, you shall not use this website. PLEASE READ THESE Terms and Conditions CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Website and/or Asteria and references to “you”, “user”, “client”, “customer” shall mean the user end.
Protection of Privacy
Amendments to the Website and the Terms and Conditions
- We make a solid effort to guarantee the website is consistently up and accessible, yet we cannot ensure the Website to be accessible at all times. We maintain authority to close the Website for brief periods for general upkeep; but we will try to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if all or any segment of the Website is inaccessible at any time, for any period of time.
- We reserve all authority to update the website and the Terms and Conditions anytime required, at our discretion and with no earlier notification. It is exclusively your obligation to stay updated with the most recent Terms and Conditions by checking back regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publishing of updated Terms and Conditions will be interpreted as you have read and consent to the alterations. Notification of all amendments will be displayed publicly on our website – it is your responsibility to check our website and Asteria account login periodically to ensure you stay informed of any change.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties. If you use these links you leave our website. These links are provided for your information and convenience only and are not an endorsement by Asteria of the content of such linked websites or third party services. Asteria has no control of the content of any linked website and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
- Asteria therefore makes no warranties or representations, express or implied about such linked websites, the third parties they are owned and operated by, the information contained on them or the suitability of quality of their products or services.
- If you decide to access any third party websites and make use of the information contained on them and/or enter into any contract for the supply of goods or services from such third party and/or make any donations to such third party, you do so entirely at your own risk. Asteria accepts no liability for damage or loss, however caused in the connection with the use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained on or accessed through any such linked website.
By contacting Asteria or any of our employees electronically (by telephone, e-mail or other social media services), you inherently agree to receive communication from us. You approve us to speak with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by some other method of correspondence. You agree to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us concerning your utilization and/or your order placed on the Website. Additionally, any disclosures posted on the site or sent to you by email fulfill the legal obligation of communication made in writing.
Account and Responsibilities
- This Site is directed to be used by adults only. We assume that any minor, if at all, accessing our Website is under the supervision of their guardians. Asteria or its associates do not knowingly collect information from minors. You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
- Any person may access the Website either by registering to the Website or using the Website as a guest. However, a guest user may not have access to all sections of the Website including certain benefits/promotional offers, which shall be reserved only for the purpose of registered Users, and which may change from time to time at the sole discretion of Asteria.
- You shall need to input a password to use certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order while keeping them private to you. To do this, as a part of our security systems, we expect you to register an account with Asteria by entering your email and/or telephone number and choosing a safe password. We strongly suggest that you pick a secure password that is difficult for others to assume, and you log out from your account at the end of each session. There is a password reset system in the event that you forget your password. You must consider your account login information as classified, not disclosing it to any outsider. In the event that you think there may have been any breach of security, it is your liability to inform us promptly and if login is possible, to change your password.
- It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful to the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Bangladesh; and
- Violate abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
Breaching these provisions would constitute a criminal offense and Asteria will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- Asteria takes great care to be as accurate as possible when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line. However, Asteria does not ensure that product descriptions or other content of the site is complete, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Asteria itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Asteria reserves the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted ) without prior notice.
The prices indicated on the website of Asteria are shown in BDT (Bangladesh Taka) and do not include delivery costs. The delivery costs are clearly shown in the checkout page and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. All prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice but this will be indicated to you on the order invoice at the time the order is placed.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your debit/credit card charged.
Mode of Payment
Payments for the products available on the Site may be made in the following ways:
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash on Delivery and reward points.
- Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment options are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
- Cash on Delivery option is not available for districts not covered by our delivery partners.
Shipping and Delivery
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery provided on our Site, as amended from time to time.
Cancellation and Return Policy
Please refer to our Cancellation & Return Policy provided on our Site.
Intellectual Ownership and Copyright
The materials (including the content, photographic images and any other content, software or services) made available to you on or through this Website remain the property of Asteria or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Asteria and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. No material supplied to you or which appears on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, installed, posted, transmitted, stored or distributed, in any format, without written permission from Asteria for any business or commercial purpose.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable the enforce ability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
Feedback and Comments
Please let us know how we are doing. Asteria makes every effort to provide a high standard of service and to treat all customers equally and fairly. We want to continue to improve our services and we value any feedback that will help us to do this.
If you are happy with your customer service experience or our website, or have any comments, we would love to hear from you. You can do this by speaking to a member of our team, reviewing our products and services or writing to us. If you ask for a response, we will respond to your feedback as soon as we can, using your preferred method of communication.
We also want to know if there is any part of your experience with us that you are unhappy with. We take complaints very seriously and we will take action when appropriate to do so. Please note that we may publish the replies given to any complaints raised, but will respect the confidentiality of the individuals concerned. The first thing to do if you are unhappy about any aspect of your experience with us is to bring this to the attention of a member of our team. They will try to solve your concerns immediately, if possible. If you are unhappy with the way you have been treated by a member of our team please let us know. If you cannot or do not wish to make a complaint in person, you have the option of emailing, writing or phoning us.
The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Asteria. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective only if in writing and authorized by Asteria.