This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) clarifies how Asteria uses personal information.
Personal information we collect
Our eCommerce website may collect various type of required information if you want to place an order for the desired product you want to buy from us using the website. When you purchase something from our online store through the website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Asteria.
Transaction Information about how you purchase and redeem
Financial Account Information as needed to process payments for Asteria that you buy, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date.
How Asteria collects personal information
We ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact.
How Asteria uses personal information
For administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfill our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyze your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
How long we retain your information
For no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business).
How we secure your information
By using appropriate technical and organizational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, only granting access to your information where necessary and by only trusted individuals that have been trained and briefed on appropriate handling of personal information. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Accessing and deleting your personal information
- Access to your information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we have collected from/about you. .
- Correcting your information: You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Deletion of your information: You may exercise your privacy rights by submitting your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us to delete personal information about you if it no longer is required for the purpose it was collected, you have withdrawn your consent, you have a valid objection to us using your personal information, or our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations. For security purposes, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity when you request to exercise your privacy rights.
- Objecting to how we may use your information: This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Restricting how we may use your information: In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information about you that we hold or assessing the validity of any objection you have made to our use of your information. The right might also apply where there is no longer a basis for using your personal information but you don’t want us to delete the information. Where this right to validly exercised, we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
- Automated processing: If we use your personal information on an automated basis to make decisions that significantly affect you, you have the right to ask that the decision be reviewed by an individual to whom you may make representations and contest the decision. This right only applies where we use your information with your consent or as part of a contractual relationship with you.
- Withdrawing consent using your personal information: Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given. Note, however, that this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
Web server log information
Our website server automatically logs the IP address you use to access our website as well as other information about your visit such as the pages accessed, information requested, the date and time of the request, the source of your access to our website (e.g. the website or URL (link) which referred you to our website), and your browser version and operating system.
We use “Cookies” to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and suggest products that might interest you according to the items that you selected when you previously visited the site. Cookies do not contain any confidential information about you.
Asteria will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties.