All skin types
How to use
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
12 M PAO
Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Formulations are updated from time to time as part of brand’s commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time.
- For external use only
- Do a patch test before using any new product
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use on broken/ damaged skin