All skin types
- Apply liberally (1 tea spoon) 30 minutes before sun exposure
- Immediately after swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Zinc Oxide USP 10%, Avobenzone USP 1%, Octinoxate USP 7% & Enzacamene USP 3.5%
Ingredients may change at the time of publishing. Always refer to product label for updated ingredient list.
- For external use only
- Do a patch test before using any new product
- Do not use while being pregnant or lactating.