Combination to oily skin
How to use
Apply sunscreen approximately 30 minutes before being in the sun. Shake well before use to mix particles that might be clumped up in the container. Reapply-
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Water, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic acid, Sodium Polyacrylate (and)Ethylhexyl Stearate (and) Trideceth-6, Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Symphytum Officinale(comfrey extract), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) Extract, Horse chestnut extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone, 2-phenoxyethanol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methyl Paraben, Propylparaben, Fragrance
Ingredients may change at the time of publishing. Always refer to product label for updated ingredient list.
- For external use only
- Do a patch test before using any new product.