WOOCOMMERCE

PRODUCTS ON SALE

Products with sale prices

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo, 400 ml

৳ 1,180
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers rich hydration to parched strands
  • Deep Moisture Collection smooths and nourishes thirsty hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Vatika Cactus & Gergir Hair Fall Control Shampoo, 400 ml

৳ 850
Discover the true herbal recipe for intensive nutrition in Vatika Cactus & Gergir Hair Fall Control shampoo. It is enriched with selected natural extracts that help control hair fall.
  • Hair Type : Breaking, Falling, Weak Hair
  • Benefit : Strengthens & Nourishes
  • Natural Ingredients : Cactus Treatment Cream with Garlic & Gergir
Expiry: 12/25

Beauty Formulas Face & Bikini Line Wax Strips, 36 pcs

৳ 290
A convenient and easy way to ensure effective, long lasting hair removal, perfect for use on face, arms, underarms and bikini line leaving your skin hair free for up to 4 weeks.

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser, 125 ml

৳ 790
  • Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser provides care with a light feel on skin, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and perfectly hydrated for up to 12 hours.
  • As for all Simple products, it contains no colour or dye, or artificial perfume and harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, making it perfect for even sensitive skin.
  • Dermatologically tested and approved.
  • Ophtalmologically tested. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic.

Melao Vitamin C Serum, 30 ml

৳ 590
Melao Vitamin C Serum effectively improves skin texture, brightens skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone. Expiry: 07/26

Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, 150 ml

৳ 690
Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel is a perfect blend of active ingredients and vitamin goodness to keep your skin thoroughly cleansed and revived. Perfect for even sensitive skin.

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash, 150 ml

৳ 720
Simple® Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash cleverly moisturises while cleansing and exfoliating, washing away impurities without leaving your skin feeling tight or dry.

Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Deep Black

৳ 350
  • Smudge proof and convenient
  • Water proof, lasts up to 22 hrs
  • It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes
  • Easy Twist up format
  • Can be used water line and eye lids
  • Deep black finish
Expiry: 06/25

Boots Cucumber Facial Wash, 150 ml

৳ 690
Boots skin care range is enriched with cooling cucumber and vitamins to gently care for your skin. The facial wash will remove your make up and well as those unwanted excess oils and impurities. Your skin will be left feeling thoroughly cleansed and refreshed. Don't worry we've had this dermatologically tested.

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, 30 ml

৳ 1,230
A serum to combat blemishes, congestions and sebum over-production.
  • Niacinamide - Excellent for improving general skin health, niacinamide boosts skin's immunity and improves moisture retention by strengthening the epidermal barrier.
  • Zinc - Supports skin structure by healing damaged skin and encouraging the production of collagen and elastin.
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Reduces blemishes

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana & Shea 3-In-1 Dry Hair Mask Treatment, 390 ml

৳ 1,750
This 3-in-1 treat for dry hair, blended with Banana and Shea Lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-in Yes: 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Yes: Vegan Formula: no animal derived ingredients or by-products Yes: 98% Biodegradable Formula: as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests Yes: Dermatologically Tested Yes: Plant Oils No Silicones for a natural feel
  • CGM approved

Garnier Hair Food Papaya & Amla 3-In-1 Damaged Hair Mask Treatment, 400 ml

৳ 1,760
This 3-in-1 treat for damaged hair, blended with Papaya and Amla Yes: 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Yes: Vegan Formula: no animal derived ingredients or by-products Yes: 98% Biodegradable Formula: as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests Yes: Dermatologically Tested Yes: Plant Oils No Silicones for a natural feel
  • CGM approved