All skin types
Apply sunscreen approximately 30 minutes before being in the sun. Shake well before use to mix particles that might be clumped up in the container. Reapply-
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Avobenzone (2.7%), Homosalate (9%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (9%), Oxybenzone (4.5%)
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Methicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Cctenylsuccinate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance,Chlorphenesin, Menthyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Violet 2, Blue 1
Ingredients may change at the time of publishing. Always refer to product label for updated ingredient list.
- For external use only
- Do a patch test before using any new product