Oily, acne prone skin
How to use
- Wet face and dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily.
- Start with one application per day and increase up to three times. If excessive dryness or peeling starts, use once per day or every other day.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract.
Ingredients may change at the time of publishing. Always refer to product label for updated ingredient list.
- Limit use to face and neck only.
- When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes (If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water).
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time (If irritation occurs, use only one topical acne medication at a time).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: if skin or eye irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do a patch test before using any new product.