How to use
1. First clean teeth by flossing and brushing, preferably with a whitening toothpaste.
2. Shake pen, remove brush cover and twist clockwise until gel is released and covers brush head.
3. Apply a thin layer of gel directly onto the front surfaces of the upper teeth, avoiding gums or lips, and allow to dry fro 30-60 seconds.
4. Repeat process on lower teeth.
5. For best results, do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after the application.
Glycerin, aqua, cellulose gum, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium chlorite, Mentha Arvensis leaf oil.
Ingredients may change at the time of publishing. Always refer to product label for updated ingredient list.
- Use the product only as directed and for its intended use. For use only on natural teeth. Not suitable for children under 14 yrs of age.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. If irritation, swelling or sensitive teeth symptoms develop, stop use of the product.
- For external oral use only. Do not swallow.
- More than 4 applications per day is not recommended.
- May stain or discolour fabric.