Showing all 3 results

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Deep Smoothing Hair Mask, 300 ml

৳ 850
Looking for softer, smoother, more manageable hair? TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Deep Smoothing Mask intensely nourishes dry, frizzy hair while helping to control frizz for up to 72 hours. Shop now.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana & Shea 3-In-1 Dry Hair Mask Treatment, 390 ml

৳ 1,490
This 3-in-1 treat for dry hair, blended with Banana and Shea Lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-in Yes: 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Yes: Vegan Formula: no animal derived ingredients or by-products Yes: 98% Biodegradable Formula: as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests Yes: Dermatologically Tested Yes: Plant Oils No Silicones for a natural feel
  • CGM approved

BioAqua Ginger Hair Mask, 500 g

৳ 590
  • BioAqua Ginger Hair Mask hydrates dry hair with moisture making fuller healthier hair strands.
  • Prevents hair loss and thickens hair strands.
  • Makes hair soft and shiny.
  • Cares for split ends and dry hair strands.